Prepared for running rain or shine
After work I went and picked up the run packets, which included our run numbers, t-shirts and a bag. Glad that I will not have to deal with the crowd tomorrow morning. The run starts at 10 am, so we have plenty on time to get our beauty sleep. Hopefully Roy and I will not get to wet since it is supposed to be cold and rainy.
Time for a nice comforting recipe for this cooler weather to warm things up.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- 2 tsps. oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp. dried italian seasoning
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 1/2 tsps. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup low-fat greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers (saltines)
- 6 thin slices prosciutto (3 ounces)
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.